Stewardship of trust lands matters.
We are dedicated to partnering with lessees to eradicate noxious weeds on trust lands.
We expect you to maintain the long-term quality of trust lands because our agency needs to earn money from trust lands not only for today's students, but also for future generations of schoolchildren. Together, we've raised $2 billion for Colorado public schools in the past 15 years!
Noxious Weed List
We follow the Colorado Department of Agriculture's noxious weed list. It puts weeds into management categories. It provides seasonal photographs and detailed descriptions of all weeds.
Weed Management Tools for Lessees
- We provide all lessees with a new copy of the Colorado Weed Management Association's pocket-sized weed management guidebook. Contact us at 970-522-0975 to receive your copy. We will gladly put it in the mail to you.
- We provide consultation on weed management methods. Contact your district manager to schedule an appointment.
- You may apply for weed control cost-sharing. Contact your district manager for help applying.
- We create an annual noxious weed calendar that identifies the worst culprits. Request a copy of the free calendar. In your email request, please indicate your name and lease number.
- We highlight the worst culprits in our quarterly newsletter, Field Notes. Read past editions.
Do you have other suggestions for what we can do to mitigate noxious weeds? Tell us!