Shapefiles are non-topological file formats that store the geometric location and attribute information of geographic features. A typical home computer does not support shapefiles. Here are some commonly requested shapefiles, but you're welcome to request specific shapefiles as needed.
- Surface ownership (updated 10/6/22)
- Mineral estate/subsurface ownership (10/6/22)
- Stewardship Trust (updated 10/6/22)
- Agricultural leases (updated 10/6/22)
- Other Surface leases (updated 10/6/22)
- Solid Mineral leases (updated 10/6/22)
- Oil and Gas leases (updated 10/6/22)
- Solid Minerals Desktop Review (updated 10/6/22)
Still not finding what you're looking for?
It's not always as easy as 'X' marks the spot.
Questions about using these maps? Contact Shawn Logan, Planning Specialist, at email@example.com.
Questions about land available for agriculture leases? Contact the pertinent district office.